MaxNo Xtreme Muscle building Ingredients:
THE INGREDIENTS THAT GET YOU RIPPED:
- L-ARGININE – is a powerful amino acid that is naturally produced by our bodies. It plays a huge role in muscle development by synthesizing proteins and sending out signals to trigger the release of natural growth hormones.
- KETOIOSCAPORATE– is an extremely important stimulant and fat incinerator. It’s scientifically proven to improve performance in training and exercising, as well as blocking molecules that induce fatigue and sleepiness.
- L-CITROLINE – is known as the “Fatigue Fighter”. This compound helps regenerate your muscles faster and more efficiently, leaving you ready for the next day’s workout, no matter how intense it may be. Quality work outs, every single day.
- KETOGLUTARATE – works by increasing blood flow to your muscles, insuring your body is getting all of these ingredients, plus 5 more high-quality ingredients guaranteed to build muscle, decrease recovery time, and improve endurance.
The main ingredient in MaxNo Xtreme is the “L – Arginine”.
“L–Arginine” – Arginine is an amino acid and the “L” is one of about the twenty most common natural amino acids to be found. Significant amounts of this amino acid are naturally produced in the human body. Supplementation proves beneficial and vital for all athletes and bodybuilders.
It plays a massive role in the muscle mass development, cellular functions besides a host of others within the human body. This is maybe the reason why the arginine-rich diet is called “the muscle gain diet”.
How L-Arginine aids muscle growth In The Body
Muscle growth has massive benefits from L-arginine, it is needed for the synthesis of a large number of proteins within the human body.
When muscle mass development is happening, L-arginine will send signals to the muscle cells triggering a huge release of growth hormone and fat metabolism within the body.
L-Arginine is also commonly known for increasing the production of “Nitric Oxide” in the body.
Nitric oxide dilates the blood vessels by relaxing the muscular walls of the body. It will reduce the blood pressure and increased the blood flow to the muscles in the body. Which means the muscles will receive large amounts of oxygen along with nutrients for a long period of time. This will result in an increase in endurance.
MaxNo Xtreme contains an advanced arginine mix. Each serving contains 2 grams
- L-arginine hydrochloride
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate
- L-Arginine ketoisocaproate (KIC)
Other ingredients of MaxNo Xtreme include:
L-Citrulline is used as a sports performance and cardiovascular health supplement, it is also known as fatigue fighter. It aids in quicker muscle regeneration efficiently and prepares you for the workout, the next day, irrespective of the intensity of the workout.
This supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate) is the nitrogen-free portion of the amino acids commonly known as glutamine and glutamic acid. It is formed in the Krebs cycle, the energy-producing process that occurs in most body cells.
This ingredient is used by cells during growth and in healing from injuries and other wounds that occur in the body, which is especially important in the healing of muscle tissue.
It works by raising blood flow to your muscles, and ensuring the body gets all the ingredient compound plus much more. These guarantee muscle building and also minimize the recovery time which aids in enhancing endurance.
Directions to Use MaxNo Xtreme
MaxNo Xtreme ingredients cause no side effect if you all follow these guidelines.
- Suggested usage: Take 2 tablets 30-60 minutes before workout on an empty stomach or as directed by a professional.
- Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have or had kidney disease, or are currently taking any medication, please consult a physician prior to use.
- Do not exceed the suggested usage. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Storage: MaxNo Xtreme ingredients require this product to be stored in a cool dry place below 30 degree Celsius.
- MaxNo Xtreme is not to be used as a food replacement supplement.